Thursday 2nd June
BANK HOLIDAY : NO FORMAL RUNS
Please continue to take personal responsibility to look after the health of your fellow runners and stay away from club sessions if you have COVID symptoms. In addition, please consider the current health of your close contacts when deciding whether you should attend any sessions.
Almost Athletes Membership Application Form
Please note: Almost Athletes club contributes £16 EA affiliation fee from each £30 membership fee to England Athletics. The 2022-2023 year will run from 1st April 2022 until the 31st March 2023. Applications for NEW MEMBERS are invited and their membership year will run from now to 31st March 2023. Current members of another EA affiliated club can apply for second claim membership to Almost Athletes for the reduced fee of £14.
Existing members will be sent an email reminder with details of how to renew, during the last week of May 2022. Please follow the instructions.
If you have any queries, or if you have not received your email by the 6th June 2022, please contact Alison Hume at email@example.com.
New Member Application
Please note this process applies to NEW MEMBERS only ... Not for renewals
Applying for membership has two stages ... Payment and Application Form ... please do both WITHIN A PERIOD OF 24 HOURS!
- Account Name: Almost Athletes
- Account Number: 76680668
- Sort Code: 30-98-97
- Account type: Business Account
- Payer Reference : Initials + Surname
Before filling in an application form, please click this link to open and read the Privacy statement & Communication preferences.
Almost Athletes offers two options for you to supply your personal details as listed below.
Alternately, download a blank form onto your computer and hand to the Membership Secretary, Alison Hume.
- Using the online form (below) is the most convenient. However, your data will be transmitted to Almost Athletes and to yourself by unencrypted emails that might be read by third parties (human and computer) anywhere in the world, over which Almost Athletes have no control or knowledge.
- Scroll down to the online form below and enter your details.
- When you click the Submit form button, your data will transmitted by email to the Membership Secretary and you, and also shown as a summary web page, in place of the form.
- Note - if the form is still visible after clicking Submit, there is an error in your data and it has not been sent. Please correct the error and click Submit form button again.
- Click the link to download the form as a PDF file.
- Print the file and fill in using a black pen.
- Hand to the Membership Secretary, Alison Hume. To arrange this handover, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.